Expertise in handling temporary visa and green card cases for healthcare professionals.
Medical facilities, staffing agencies and nursing homes have always looked to immigration as a solution to the chronic shortage of healthcare professionals. Registered nurses (RNs) and physical therapists (PTs), for instance, have been classified as “Schedule A” shortage occupations, which puts their green card process on a fast track. I have successfully obtained temporary working visas, and eventually employer-sponsored green cards for RNs, PTs, physicians, occupational therapists, clinical lab technologists, respiratory therapists and other allied health professionals.
I can help with individual or volume healthcare professional immigration.
- H-1B, TN and E working visas for healthcare professionals
- I-140 Immigrant Worker Petition for Schedule A Occupations
- Foreign Labor Certification (PERM)-based Immigrant Worker Petitions
- Immigrant Visa Applications at a U.S. consulate abroad
- I-485 Adjustment of Status Application